What is Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome (CHS)?
- A rare cyclical vomiting condition first diagnosed in 2004
- It is said to be triggered by too much cannabis
- Recently the idea that neem oil could be responsible for CHS has become a popular theory / myth?
What is Azadirachtin / Neem Oil?
- Azadirachtin is a limonoid extracted from neem seed. Neem oil is a by-product in the manufacture of Azadirachtin. It is also manufactured by crushing neem seeds and neem fruits of Neem tree
- It is one of the most commonly used organic pesticide on a wide range of crops
- Neem seed kernels/oil also contains many active ingredients like azadirachtin, nimbin, salanin
- Azadirachtin is the most commercially used active from neem in various pesticide formulations